One waffle ice cream cone
One full graham cracker sheet
1/2 @hersheys milk chocolate bar
20 mini marshmallows
Ice Cream of your choice (we used vanilla bean and it was 🔥)
HERSHEYS chocolate shell topping
Heat your oven to 350. Combine the ingredients below. Stuff your cone and wrap it tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes. Unwrap and top with ice cream, HERSHEYS hard shell topping, crushed graham crackers and mini marshmallows! ENJOY!
#smoresmore #smoresmores #icecreamtime #summerrecipes #kidfriendlyrecipes #hersheyrecipes #smore #smores #easydessert #easydessertrecipe
My best friend became the best father I could’ve ever imagined. I’m so grateful that my kids get to experience this kind of love. One that’s gentle and supportive from someone who vows to never miss a beat. I want to take this day to honor you @benthe4th for all that you do for all four of us. Thank you for your selflessness. Thank you for your late nights and early mornings where my rest is always your priority. Thank you for teaching the things that I can’t and stepping in when I’m tapped out. I thank God we get to do this together and I pray that one day our children carry on a legacy of being super dad. I love you! Happy Father’s Day!
1. The reasons why I’m a mommy
2. The girl that taught me how to one day be a mommy & is now making me a TT 🥰
3. The one that made me a mommy and taught me resilience
4. The one that taught me how to be a mommy, RN with a lot of patience
5. The one that taught me life is more fun if you’re dancing
6. My mommy
7. Glimpse at life with 3 boys
8. Honorable mention, Dallas’ future album cover 🤣
Happy Mother’s Day!