Happy 16th birthday twin
Can I just say how blessed I am to have a teenager that still hugs his parents and one tells me his business AND everyone else’s, lol. 😂
We are the epitome of resilience. Every time he has a birthday, I’m reminded of the odds that were stacked against us and how we continue to beat them all. I pray that he continues to be the kind, loving, charismatic, charming, compassionate, smart and protective person that he is and Im sure that every door will open for him.
Elijah, I hope you never stop being you, never stop believing you can and always make YOURSELF proud.
Happy birthday kid! Dad and I love you 🤞🏾
One waffle ice cream cone
One full graham cracker sheet
1/2 @hersheys milk chocolate bar
20 mini marshmallows
Ice Cream of your choice (we used vanilla bean and it was 🔥)
HERSHEYS chocolate shell topping
Heat your oven to 350. Combine the ingredients below. Stuff your cone and wrap it tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes. Unwrap and top with ice cream, HERSHEYS hard shell topping, crushed graham crackers and mini marshmallows! ENJOY!
#smoresmore #smoresmores #icecreamtime #summerrecipes #kidfriendlyrecipes #hersheyrecipes #smore #smores #easydessert #easydessertrecipe
1. The reasons why I’m a mommy
2. The girl that taught me how to one day be a mommy & is now making me a TT 🥰
3. The one that made me a mommy and taught me resilience
4. The one that taught me how to be a mommy, RN with a lot of patience
5. The one that taught me life is more fun if you’re dancing
6. My mommy
7. Glimpse at life with 3 boys
8. Honorable mention, Dallas’ future album cover 🤣
Happy Mother’s Day!